Saturday, August 20, 2011

Day out with Thomas

Will is starting to really like trains, especially Thomas the Tank Engine, so I could not wait to take him to a Day Out with Thomas at the Heber Railroad.  I had a blast, it was so exciting to see how excited he was about all the activites.  They had Sir Topham Hat there and I thought he would be scared to go meet him, but I was completely wrong he had a hard time waiting in line until it was his turn!


Riding on "Thomas the Tank Engine"



Will was besides himself when he got to see Thomas and could wait to ride on the train.  It was so much fun to spend a couple of hours with my boys having fun. What a lucky girl I am, it was just one of those perfect afternoons! 

No comments:

Post a Comment