Friday, March 5, 2010

Nine months

Will turned nine months today... wait when did this happen? Wasn't it just a couple of months ago that we brought him home from the hospital. I closed my eyes and he went from six months to nine months just like that! I was shopping today and I kept seeing newborn babies and seeing Will now, I find it hard to believe that he used to be that small.



Wow, how the last nine months have flown by. In a short three months my little boy will be a year, this just blows my mind.





I have seen more of Joe in him lately. Here is a picture so you can compare.



Will has been so much fun and his laugh is the best sound ever. Some of the things that he has been doing this month are:
-crawling more
-exploring the house
-trying to stand by himself
-loves peek-a-boo
-getting 3-4 teeth on the top
-bounces to some music (dancing)

2 comments:

  1. I can see the similarities with the Joe pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how big he is. I have only seen him when he was like a month old. We have to get together. He does look like Joe!

    ReplyDelete