Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Who knew

Last week we took Will to the park for the first time. We had a great time and it was such a pretty day. Will is probably still a little young, but his parents were just too excited to take him. He got to go down a slide and swing on the swings. His favorite part, however, was probably pulling out the grass and trying to eat it along with some leaves. What a silly boy.





Wow, I didn't realize what a workout changing and dressing Will would become. Even trying to hold him down with my leg during diaper changes, most of the time he has almost flipped over before I can pin him with my leg. It is pretty cute, he seems to get a burst of energy right before bedtime after bath time. I think he enjoys the lack of clothing. So changing a dressing becomes even more difficult at bedtime. He is so entertaining at this time, it makes it all worth it. Tonight for the first time he stood up without pulling himself up on anything! I can't believe how quickly he is growing.

No comments:

Post a Comment