Will just started making this noise the other day, I'm not sure where he learned it from. It is just so adorable and I smile every time I hear him. Sorry in the video you hear me more than him, but he is so cute I had to post it.
On another happy note, I was able to run three miles today. Hurray! I always thought that it would be the pregnancy that would get me out of shape. Oh how wrong I was. I never knew how hard it would be to get back in shape after I had Will. Now that I am getting more sleep and he doesn't have to nurse as often; hopefully I can continue the trend of working out. I miss being able to run three miles without a side ache. Will those days ever come back? As of right now I am happy for my little accomplishment, it feels great.
No comments:
Post a Comment