Jared is 2 months (more like almost 3 months with how fast I am at posting). He is just adorable and LOVES attention. If you give him the attention he wants, he will smile and coo like crazy and I just love it. He weighed 10.3 pound and was 22 inches. We found out he has torticollis. Basically he has weakened neck muscles on one side, if left untreated, his head will only turn to one side. When torticollis occurs at birth it is usually because of the position the baby was in the womb. We went to the physical therapist and it was relieving that Jared has a mild case, in fact, the physical therapist said it was one of the mildest cases she has seen. I am so grateful for a pediatrician who noticed it early on so we can help fix it before it gets worse, and that Jared doesn't need any more physical therapy as long as it doesn't get worse. He is just my sweet little boy.
Jared has slept several night 5 hours straight, and one night he even slept six hours straight which was just heavenly. Now if I can just get him to take a nap longer than 15 to 20 minutes while not being held would be WONDERFUL, any suggestion? I guess naps and sleeping through the night are just the typical newborn struggle for me. At least I was a little more prepared with Jared than I was for Will. I am so grateful to have two wonderful boys.
 |
| 2 months |
 |
| His sad face |
No comments:
Post a Comment