Will turned 14 months two days ago. He is such a silly boy. He is understanding so much more than I give him credit for. If he wants to get out of the house he will bring us his shoes and then sit on our lap so we can put them on. He still doesn't want to talk very much. After I say fishies he will repeat his own version and he is trying to say different things. Will has also gotten several teeth. He now has 12 teeth and I think he might be getting some more. I just feel so bad for him because I can tell that his mouth has hurt so much lately.
He loves to cleans. We got him a play vacuum and he loves it. It has been the main toy he has played with since we got it. He also loves to sweep. It would be great if he still liked to vacuum when he got older.

Will loves pancakes and so tonight we took him to IHOP. He just makes me laugh, he had a lot of fun. I think he was trying to make friends with all the other tables. He would stare in a tables direction and if they wouldn't pay attention to him and he would give his happy screech to get their attention and then he would smile at them. I am pretty sure that by the time we left he had successfully gotten the attention of all the tables around us.
No comments:
Post a Comment