
Missing- one small green sandal. The sandal has been missing for more than a week now and hopes of a recovery are disappearing. Last person to see the missing sandal is suspected to be it's 13 month old owner.
Will is growing so quickly and I can tell that he is understanding so much more than he use to. He is such an active and happy boy. Will has discovered that it is fun to put things in different places. For example I have found shoes on the t.v. stand and in the cupboards. A toy in Joe clothes drawer. Toys in the diaper champ waiting to be dumped inside. My socks in the garbage, and who knows what I haven't found! Sadly I have a feeling that the missing sandal is no longer in our house, but has been thrown away. I can't help but smile when I find random items around the house, I love his inquisitive mind. Here is a picture of Will caught in the act of misplacing something.
I came home from work today to find Will "helping" daddy with the sprinkler. It was so cute.
Not only does Will love to help daddy with the sprinklers, but also cleaning up. I love to watch these two together.
So cute!! Sounds like you have to go through the trash anytime you take it out!
ReplyDeleteAdorable! You'ss find it just as you don't need it anymore. My niece put my car keys in the crock pot and I ended up buying new ones they were lost for so long! The explanation months later... but I didn't want you to go home!
ReplyDeleteHooray for motherhood and Will-dog! I love him, too. I am so looking forward to Phineas going through these stages, too!
ReplyDelete