Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Chart and Bags

Several months ago I saw some growth charts on etsy. I got a little nostalgic about when I was young and how my mom marked my height on the wall paper. I loved to see how I had grown. So I decided to make my own for Will. Well after SEVERAL breaks from the project I finished. HURRAY. I wanted to be able to mark every year on there so I finished it just in time because his birthday is in a month





Like most of my projects, it ended up not being as simple as I thought, but it would have been WAY easier if I had picked different paper or maybe found some wrapping paper that I liked, oh well maybe I will try again eventually. Plus I realized that I am not the best at modge podge, any tips on how to get the bubbles out of the paper?

A really simple project that I made is a bag to hold Will's bath toys. Even though it was easy it has been so helpful and now Will's toys are not taking over my bathroom. I found the idea here



The last project that I have done is a purse and I am pretty excited how it turned out. I used the McCall's pattern 6045.





Here is the inside of the purse, there are some pocket in there but it is hard to see.

2 comments:

  1. Angie, I am SO super impressed! You are so crafty. I especially love the purse. I want to learn how to make that. And I'm glad you have a place for Will's 100 bathtub toys! I want to see you soon! I can't believe he's 11 months old. Where has time gone?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness cutie pie! I love the purse! Funny I bought a pattern and have been wanting to make myself a puse and haven't got to it yet! But seeing yours makes me super excited! I love the pattern you chose! Turned out adorable! Your family is so stinkin cute! Keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete