Not so yummy food = is there a kid under all that food?
I was wondering if anyone has any advice. I am trying to switch Will to nursing only the morning and bedtime because I don't think that he is getting enough fluids. He has always taken a bottle and formula fine, but since I have tried the switch he will not take bottle even when I am at work. Joe has tried putting formula in a sippy cup, but he will not accept that either. I would love any suggestions.
Do you pump at all? You could pump and use half breast milk/half formula for a few feeds. And then eventually remove the breast milk. Also I can't remember his age but if he is over 6mo you can offer 1/2 strength juice during the day. Or just only offer breast milk in a bottle without breast feeding until he is use to it. I also started my kids with sippy cups with juice in it until they were use to the cup. I hope this helps just let me know. I work with kids all the time :)
ReplyDelete