Will had an appointment to get his booster flu shot today and the doctors office is located by where we use to live when we first got married. It was fun looking around and remember when we first got married. Thoughts of our daily routine ran through my mind, including Joe riding his bike to LDS hospital and myself going to pharmacy school. We had a lot of fun times there and it was nice to remember them.
For our fifth anniversary we went to Disneyland (where we had our honeymoon). It was a fun and short trip. It was nice to spend time with Joe and we had a wonderful time(except trying to find a nursing station where I could pump), but we were both ready to come home and see Will. Will had a wonderful time with his grandparents and I think it was harder on his parents.
For our anniversary Joe got me our rights to our wedding pictures. Here are just a few.

I feel so lucky to have married such a wonderful man. The longer that we have been married the more I realized how blessed I am to have him as my husband. I hope that everyone has a wonderful Valentine's Day.
Happy anniversary! The time definitely flies! Your wedding pictures are gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary, I love your wedding pics. That is neat that Joe got the rights for you. Time does go by fast. This July is our fifth wedding anniversary. Crazy!!
ReplyDelete