Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Adventures With Will

It has been so much fun this summer, especially with Will being a little older.  Unfortunately, I must be older too, because I kept forgetting the camera everywhere we went.  Thank goodness for cell phone cameras, some pictures are definitely better than no pictures at all.

We went to the State Fair and went through the little hands on the farm.  Will had so much fun "planting" and "picking" the food and looked so cute in the little apron that they had for the kids. Here is a picture of us at the end in the FFA cut outs. 

                      


My brave little boy also went on the yellow slide with Joe a few times.  He didn't even seem scared!  He is like his daddy and loves rides. 



Every year Joe's aunt, uncle and their family comes and visits.  It is always so good to see them and it is so much fun when they are here.  When they are here we always have our annual Lagoon day.  I was especially excited this year since it was Will's first time.  We got there and immediately Will wanted to ride the carousel.  We then took him on Puff.  The first picture is Will and Joe waiting in line and the second picture was the best I could get with them on the ride.  On Puff, Will was glued to Joe's side, but it seemed as if he enjoyed it.  Later I took Will again on Puff and he was holding onto the seat restraints and was ready to go. I think that was probably his favorite ride.  I loved taking Will on the rides and can't wait for next year.





This past week we took Will to Gardner Village. What a fun place.  We took him to the petting zoo and he had a blast.  His favorites where the giant pig and the goats.  He didn't want to leave.



It is just fantastic being able to experience these places with Will, it makes them just that much more fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment