I also attempted to make Will a cake. I have never decorated cake before, so I think it turned out pretty good considering. I, however, do not think cake decorating is for me, but I will give it another try eventually.

Will loved the balloons. When Joe brought them home he carried one around with him for a good 10 minutes. I love to watch Will explore new things. It was fun to watch Will with his birthday cake. He was a little hesitant at first, but quickly realized he could make a HUGE mess. He had a few bites, but really had fun smashing it.
Will was spoiled and loved all his presents! It was such a nice day. Here are some more pictures, just in case you are not picture overloaded yet.


I can tell that Will is understanding so much more now. Here are somethings he has be up to this last month:
- loves to toss and kick balls
- learned that things bounce better on a hard surface rather than carpet
- loves to go on horsey ride
- exploring his environment
- loves to play chase and peek-a-boo
- likes peanut butter and jelly sandwiches
- is trying to stack things
- will not hold still long enough to take a picture
- still loves to read books and will bring them to you
Happy Birthday Will. We love you so much and could not have been blessed with a better boy, you definitely brighten up our lives!
This post makes me all teary! I so wish we could have been there to celebrate. You are a natural mommy and homemaker, Angie. It's been so fun to see yours and Joe's transformation over the past year, too. Will is so lucky to have the both of you as his doting parents!
ReplyDeleteHopefully we get to see you soon!
I think your cake turned out adorable. It was great to see you guys Sunday!
ReplyDeleteI love the cake! Awesome job! I need to think of some things for Jackson's birthday. I'm so not creative, poor kid.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to your little guy! What a fun time, and you did GREAT on his cake!!
ReplyDeleteSO cute! He is getting big.
ReplyDelete